-
May 18th, 2006, 07:19 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Is it possible to fix them. They broke at the hinge and I don't particularly feel like ordering another pair since they are most likely going to be broken again anyway. Any tips? It looks like it is the silver bit that broke off so there is no way to glue it back on that I can see.
Juliette
-
May 18th, 2006, 10:41 AM
#2
Inactive Member
We have the same problem. I thought about taping the up but none of the girls would wear them - LOL.
-
May 18th, 2006, 11:22 AM
#3
Inactive Member
We had the same thing happen to 2 pairs(because a little brother LOVES to play with the glasses). We crazy glued the arm in an open position.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks